Peak Season is a critical time of year for which companies spend the majority of the year planning. Those who have lived through a few of these seasons will tell you, that if you’re not planning and learning from seasons past, it will only further compound bottlenecks and pain points. Whether your peak season happens during the holiday rush, or around a new product release, seasonal launch, or special promotion, peak preparation is critical to ensuring positive customer experiences and long-term growth.
During times of high demand, businesses grapple with hiring and training staff, process breakdowns, navigating shipping cost spikes, managing customer service expectations, and more. At ShipHawk, we want to help get ahead of your peak season, regardless of when that may be by sharing lessons learned and expert advice to help you transform your operations into a peak season powerhouse.
We’ve interviewed experts from all areas of the supply chain and compiled their secrets to success to share with you. In this webinar, you'll learn tips, such as:
• Spreading out your peak purchase volume to help eliminate bottlenecks
• Negotiating carrier rates to prevent surcharges
• Technology integrations to avoid stock-outs and losing customers to competitors
• Strategies on workforce management to keep staff stress-free
• Evaluating KPIs to make adjustments and improvements before next year
• And so much more!